Welcome to EEA!
Providing safe, reliable power to SW Colorado and SE Utah for over 80 years.
Your Co-op News
Empire Electric has an Opening for a District 3 Board Member
This is a one-year term which will complete the remainder of the previous board member’s term.
- EEA member for at least 1 year.
- A bona fide resident of District 3 at least 120 days before becoming a director.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- A US Citizen and registered to vote.
Applications are due by 5:00 PM on April 22, 2021
On February 12, EEA's Board of Directors approved edits to the Security Lighting and Overhead Street Lighting tariffs. The new tariffs will become effective May 1, 2021. A summary of the tariff edits is posted below.
The presentation for the April 8 Rate Forum can be downloaded as a PowerPoint at the link below. We are editing the recorded version of the Zoom meeting and will make it available as soon as possible.
Our primary mission is to safely, responsibly and reliably meet the electrical energy needs of our member-owners.
- Safely means that we put the safety of our employees and the public above any other concern.
- Responsibly means that we provide affordable, equitable and environmentally responsible services for the benefit of our collective membership.
- Reliably means that we work proactively to keep electric service available to our members and diligently to restore service when outages occur.
2021 Annual Meeting Date and Time
Click Here For Director Election Information Click Here for EEA Policy 12: Director Election and Voting
District 1 (Jerry Fetterman incumbent) and District 2 (Bob Barry incumbent) Have Elections This Year.
Nominating petitions are available at our main office during normal business hours and must be completed and submitted by May 3, 2021.
TOGETHER - It's a word that encompasses everything we do. We know that we are brighter, stronger and better when we work together.