Your Co-op News
The newly redesigned SmartHub is coming December 1, 2023!
- Find out what your usage is through the usage pane on the home page. Get a quick overview of your usage history with a quick link to the usage explorer page.
- Save time with easy payment options to avoid late fees and service interruptions. Receive the information you need to make the right decisions about your account. SmartHub is the eco-friendly way to instantly access your bill.
- Updated clean and simple Customer Overview pane on home page that shows last payment, any past due balance, total due, and a quick link to the payment page.
Sign-up for SmartHub today!
EEA's board approved rate changes that will take effect January 1 2024. These changes are designed to position EEA for a sustainable future, recover costs more fairly, and align with rate changes from Tri-State Generation and Transmission Association, EEA’s wholesale power provider.
For more information, click the button below to see more details and find rate comparison tools to see how the rates will impact your bill.
Our primary mission is to safely, responsibly and reliably meet the electrical energy needs of our member-owners.
- Safely means that we put the safety of our employees and the public above any other concern.
- Responsibly means that we provide affordable, equitable and environmentally responsible services for the benefit of our collective membership.
- Reliably means that we work proactively to keep electric service available to our members and diligently to restore service when outages occur.
TOGETHER - It's a word that encompasses everything we do. We know that we are brighter, stronger and better when we work together.