Welcome to EEA!
Providing safe, reliable power to SW Colorado and SE Utah for 80 years.
Your Co-op News
A new prepay option is available. Call us to see if a Power Advantage account will work for you.
A New Way to Pay Your Electric Bill!
- Cash and Credit / Debit Cards Accepted
- Please have your account number handy
- You can call (970) 565-4444 to request your account number
EEA Annual Meeting Has Been Rescheduled for October 8.
Registration is from 4:30 to 5:30 pm, the meeting will start at 5:30 pm.
Meeting Location: Calvin Denton Room at 801 N Broadway, Cortez
There are 2 Director positions up for election this year (District 4 & District 7).
Our primary mission is to safely, responsibly and reliably meet the electrical energy needs of our member-owners.
- Safely means that we put the safety of our employees and the public above any other concern.
- Responsibly means that we provide affordable, equitable and environmentally responsible services for the benefit of our collective membership.
- Reliably means that we work proactively to keep electric service available to our members and diligently to restore service when outages occur.
TOGETHER - It's a word that encompasses everything we do. We know that we are brighter, stronger and better when we work together.