Payment Information and Options
If you have any questions or concerns about your payment options, please call us at (970) 565-4444 or (800) 709-3726.
- EEA is in the process of upgrading their business software systems. For an overview of a residential bill statement, please choose one of the following options: EEA Legacy Bill Overview EEA New Bill Overview
- Auto Pay allows you to set up an automatic bank or credit card draft to pay your monthly electric bill. We accept Master Card, Visa, or Discover. You can sign up for AutoPay through your SmartHub account!
- Budget Billing Plan allows you the freedom and convenience of knowing your monthly energy bill amount will be the same each month.
- Pay online using your SmartHub account using your bank account or a debit or credit card. If you do not have a SmartHub Account you can make a onetime payment here.
- Pay by Phone with your bank account or a debit or credit card by calling (844) 937-1658.
- Pay by self service Kiosk located in our lobby at 801 North Broadway in Cortez using cash or a debit or credit card.
- Pay in Person at our office located at 801 N. Broadway, Cortez. Office hours are Monday - Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and on Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Payment Arrangements can assist when you can't make a full payment by your due date. Please let us know if you require this service.
- PowerAdvantage video describes EEA's new prepay option. This brochure gives you some more details. Call us at (970) 565-4444 to see if it is the right option for you.
- Higher than average bill this month? We're here to help you understand why. Give us a call at (970) 565-4444.
- Empire's Energy Assistance pamphlet lists agencies that offer assistance for qualified members to help with energy costs.